View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 11:26 PM   #64
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I mean sure we can say that but what's the difference between Kidd's decision and Kerr's decision?

Klay Thompson is still out there playing up by 20 points with 6 minutes left.

Kerr wanted to make sure the Warriors got that 3rd seed and Kidd still had some hope as well.

I don't have a problem with his decision
Obviously the difference is that GS controls their own destiny, while Dallas has to hope that GS loses. The Mavs found out before the game that NO wasn’t trying, and certainly around half time it looked like it was all but decided. I wouldn’t be shocked to find out that Kidd was doing what Luka wanted. We know that he has left Luka in to pick up that triple double or whatever he is chasing. Scoring title bronze medal on the line.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote