View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 06:43 PM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Miami vs the Cavs

Did anyone watch this game? This was one of the best games i have seen in a while. Wow Lebron james is a beast. So is D wade but lebron is just so awesome. If the cavs could shoot he would have had a 40 20 10 game. 47-12-10 isnt half bad though. I love watching two young superstars go at each other the way they did in this game. I know lebron has been knocked as not being particularly clutch but he is kind of like dirk in that he is awesome the whole 4th(when the game is usually decided) as opposed to just the last few seconds. Anyone that didnt watch it should download the torrent. Just a great game to watch for anyone that loves basketball.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote