View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 12:46 AM   #34
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I'm not going to discuss this further. But I would like you to think about what you are saying. You do know that I edited your post. So if you are saying that you didn't actually do what you were accused of that means that I deliberately sought one of YOUR posts, edited it for no reason, then banned you just because I'm mean?

I mean........ really?
It's fine, whatever. I'm not saying you deliberately sought me out, but I do think you misread my post because me dropping an F bomb there does not make sense. I just don't want to get the persona that I'm hot-headed and have no control over my language.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
dude, be quiet. Let it go, it doesn't matter. You're currently allowed back at d-m.com. Now enjoy it, and make up for your mistakes...by not cussing.
Sigh... this is what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Caseman; 03-08-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote