View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 02:04 AM   #13
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Roy Williams for Roy Williams!!!

lol I'm down with it. Lions are a joke but they'd probably not be with it. I'd give up a #1 for Roy. He's definately better than anyone we can pick up in the 1st next season. At the same time knowing Roy Williams will go into free agency i'd like to think that takes his trade value down a bit.

Quote:
Again, I'm still new to the ins and outs of football so bear with me...

I'm sure Roy will be available, but do players like him get traded around so easily? I can't imagine it's like the NBA at the deadline where there is a ton of movement with guys with his kind of talent.

Little insight?
Its rare but its also rare for players to admit during the season they're going into free agency. Trades rarely happen though. The last trade I remember that had impact players in it was the Champ for Portis deal. It might've been another deal as big as that but I can't remember. It just seems like the smart thing to do is get atleast something in return for Roy Williams. They can get a #1 or more for him.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote