View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 01:00 AM   #95
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cowboys offseason Thread

Quote:
Roddy White was at the Senior Bowl and practiced great...the main point of drafting WRs is physical tools. White has them...a very similar skill set to Roy Williams.
He only practice two days (one in pads). Sure tools are important, but so is production...otherwise you end up with Alexander Wright (maybe before you're time but he went to Auburn so you may know him). If White had skills like Williams, he's be slotted to go higher. I don't know if you realize how athletic Roy is...just watching him play basketball in high school, he was jumping out of the gym....plus he's an inch taller.

Quote:
my point about free agency is that good defensive players are MUCH more plentiful than good offensive players...of all of the truly good offensive players in the NFL, how many do you think are actually 'available' without giving up a ton in compensation?
I just don't know how you support this? How many truly good defensive players are available without giving up a ton?