View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 04:48 PM   #113
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Cowboys offseason Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
I agree with what you guys are saying but if Bill Parcells stands up at a press conference and says, "Behind Door Number One is Vinny Testeverde and behind Door Number Two is Drew Bledsoe and there is no Door Number Three, which do you want?" I am taking Bledsoe.
Well I don't know. Bledsoe is definately the better qb but Vinny will get what? 1 mill a year? Won't Bledsoe see atleast 4 mill? Cowboys have so many holes that I don't think they can afford to pay Bledsoe that much money who isn't that much of an upgrade over Vinny. If you could get Bledsoe for the 2-3 million range then i'd definately take him.
Well, yeah. I am not willing to turn away a free agent (i.e. less cap space) to have Bledsoe over Vinnie either. But, uh, with bonus, how much you think we paid Vinnie this year? ***toungue planted firmly in cheek***
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote