View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:37 PM   #44
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm sure there are plenty of people locked out, not understanding what is going on at all because their bookmark is of the front page. I know I was like that for two days. So for you mods, is there an email all function in your moderator control panel thingee? I know that on another site, where I am an admin, there is that function. Its a proboard, not a vbulletin, though, so it may not be the same.

However, if you could do that you might want to try that, explaining the situation and giving links to the two main subforums for those who are dying to spread their Maverick thoughts but just can't get through. This could help a lot until we get this whole issue panned out. In fact, it might even get an email through to dj.

And I just read that you can't access the moderator control panel, so if there is that function its irrevelent, isn't it?

But it was a good thought.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote