View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of
Default Mavs 130 Jazz 101

BG slacking as always, and we banished GHAZI from GDT's why?

well, good win for the boys. The body and ball movement was pristine and we hit our shots. Shout out to our beloved Damp tonight. Lots of offensive rebounds, 2nd chance points were lopsided in favor of Mavs. Dirk was efficient as ever tonight. Terry hit his shots. Kidd was solid. Are there really any complaints? None from me.

J-Ho had a poor shooting game, but I liked his hustle and body "language".

Great passes and slashing from barea as well. Although I'm vexed by his lack of ideal height at times I must say, he is a solid back up PG in this league.

Loved the energy from Singleton as always.

Again, really no complaints. We went out there and did what we had to do. There is more work to be done. Let's beat the Hornets. I've watched them for the last 7 weeks, they've been trash. Let's kick a dog while it's down baby!

Discuss

Last edited by ghazi; 04-09-2009 at 12:00 AM.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote