View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #33
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
JJB is the real deal. I'm honestly getting a bit tired of all the whining about the guy. Yes, he is far from a great defender. Yes, he's too small. Yes, he needs to be a bit more judicious with how long he holds on to the ball. But the guy is just plain good. The Mavs are lucky to have him as our backup PG--he's a hell of a lot better than what other teams are rolling out there, and he's one of the reasons the Mavs have probably the best bench in the NBA.

He is like 8th in the league for taking charges, thats solid defense. His height keeps him from really shining man to man defensively. I like me some JJB.

Underdog, Josh needs a big nutted squirrel picture for his effort last night. Actually he has been playing well since the ASB.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote