View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #37
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
BTW, am I the only one that laughed out loud at Mark Jackson after Josh got hit in the face last night?
Yah Mark Jackson is a jerk...but, to tell you the truth, I laughed when Josh went down.

After that first camera angle, I literally said out loud..."who the F cares, this guy is always injured."

There's this guy at the local gym that gets hurt every single game. Every time he is just laying there on the floor...makes me so mad, hahah.

But, yah...felt bad about it when I finally saw how messed up Josh's face was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX425 View Post
One of the top 5 benchs in the NBA.
Great...LD says the Mavs have the best bench and Cadbane says 4 other teams have better benches...giving us 5 teams...

Way to ride the fence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
Team starting to peak at the right time? I sure hope so.
Great win Mavs!!
I sure hope we're not peaking right now...wouldn't that mean from here on out would be a decline?

----

Oh, and I have not had that much fun watching a Mavs game in too long. Go Mavs!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 04-09-2009 at 10:32 AM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote