View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 12:43 AM   #120
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Butu realistically, what is the difference between 7.9 and 9.9? I'd go so far as to say that it is very close to zero. The Spurs were going to to play for the last shot, anyway, as evidenced by their play to get the ball to Ginobili going AWAY from the basket.
There is not a huge difference between 7.9 seconds and 9.9 seconds when inbounding the ball in the Spurs end; however, there is a big difference between 2.1 seconds and 4.1 seconds when inbounding the ball in the Mavs end. Would it all have played out the same such that they were in that position? I don't know. With that said, it is a fair argument on their end. I would be angry about that if it happened to us, but really, it is just an excuse.