View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 02:11 PM   #1561
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

You guys can say whatever you want about lp but hybrid theory was amazing. I wouldnt go so far as to put it in the top 5 albums of the last decade. Id add RATM to the list of bands with a better album(SOOOOOOO pumped about them getting back together) but that doesnt mean that hybrid theory wasnt awesome.

You know whats funny is that if you want to argue hybrid theory was among the top 5 because of everyone buying it, wouldnt human clay have to be above it(not the argument im making though i did like creed pre weathered). That actually does lead me to a question though. Hybrid theory or My own prison. Which was the better cd? I know alot of musical snobs hate both bands these days but during their day both were arguably the most liked rock band in the world for a while. Id personally take my own prison. Everyone forgets how well creed started because of how crappily they ended.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote