View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Terrance Williams is not a 4th-string WR. I'm terribly biased, but I saw every college game he played in. He was a 2-star recruit coming out of HS and ended up 1st-team All American. He's big, strong, faster than his 40 time (he had no problem outrunning UT's 4.4 and 4.3 CBs), and is a great blocker. His hands can be inconsistent and he'll have to work on his route-running, but he'll make Miles expendable pretty soon. You don't come as far as he's come without being an exceptionally hard worker. (And considering how well the two rookie Baylor WRs did last year [Gordon and Wright], his numbers are not smoke-and-mirrors.)

I love the picks in round 3-6. Love Wilcox, love Williams, love Webb, love Randle, love Holloman. I would have rather taken Carradine at 31 and Frederick at 47, though. If that had been their draft I'd have been ecstatic with the end result.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 04-27-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote