View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:00 PM   #20
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Floyd wouldn't start over Ratliff. Kiffin was on the Fan explaining that while he was a great player, we would have been drafting depth at 18 (not what you want out of a first round pick). Trust me, I was all over Floyd before listening to what your defensive coordinator has to say about it.
So a guy that the board (that he had massive input into) has rated as the 7th best prospect wouldn't start over a 7th rounder who is over 30 and coming off injury plagued years.

That my friend sounds like massive spin to me.

Maybe I am wrong, but we will just have to see how they play this year to prove it to me.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote