View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #24
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
DJ is a keeper for sure, he does need to get a LOT more basketball experience. There was one sequence out there where he was so completely lost that it was actually hilarious to me. He was trying to find his man, his man kept moving in and out of the lane so he was torn between going after him or hanging in the lane.

It really cracked me up. Now Sacto is tough because they have so much movement, but still....

I keep him.
Agreed. He does occassionally display that deer-caught-in-the-headlights syndrome. When I see that, I do wonder who the heck is this guy's coach in practice or is he really starting out with such low basket-ball IQ that he may never get there.

But given the potential, I'd like to see him signed for another 3yrs @ or around the LLE.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote