View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #78
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
It by no means excuses him for his shooting woes/shot selection last night...but Wright's defense does allow me to cut him some slack on his shooting. It doesn't mean he can be a slouch, but I can have some forgiveness for the woes. He usually has to take the top cover the 2nd one and that wears him down.

I think he's made some positive strides from the start of this year and he's progressing nicely.
Yes, he was bad yesterday, no doubt about that. But his defense tonight his just nice. Btw, about shooting: Dirk just missed two open shots. Normally he has to make them.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote