View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #33
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Are you kidding? Did you even read what I said? Any coach could get them to the finals? That's the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I said. Any coach could get them to the finals? That's the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I said.
no it's not, its a direct inference.

Quote:
If you have a championship contender in need of a coach, you hire someone with experience. Jeez.
. . . but they got there with Avery, not with Nellie

Quote:
And no, Avery was not the right coach... EVER. Dirk got us to the finals. Dirk. Not Avery. Dirk.
Hence the inference above. You are saying that any coach would have gotten us there. . . but Dirk got there with Avery, not with Nellie

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 11-10-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote