Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 03:43 PM   #537
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You know, knowing what Nico did to get Wood and Hardy...wouldn't surprise me if something big was cooking. Maybe it's just stupid optimism, but something doesn't smell quite right.
I kinda get that feeling too, but I'm also worried it's just me being a stupid homer.

I'm not in love with Brunson's game. Never have been. So I'm really not upset at the though of losing him alone. It's the thought of losing him and not replacing his production. If the Mavs can find another decent ball-handling guard, then I've got no problem.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote