View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 10:27 PM   #34
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:I have to say that any trade is useless...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2

[
Quote:

And as far as jamison and walker, I definitely think that Jamison has the better personality of the 2 to deal with coming off the bench. Takes a lot more maturity to handle that.
Because Jamison was more "mature", Walker is averaging 35 mins per game while Jamison has 27 mins. Seems unfair again to Jamison. Walker gets to play more because Jamison was more accepting

Quote:

But I also feel like that Jamison is the more exposive scorer of the two and better suited in that aspect than walker.
Might disagree again with you here. You need an explosive scorer to start games. A good start is always good.
Quote:

While walker has better all around skills. It's conviently nice for the Mavs that the two reasons coincide so well.
We already have the big 3 as explosive scorers to start the game. Walker's complimentary skills fit in better here. Jamison gives us a big boost coming off the bench. Hopefully he will be getting 30 or more minutes most games. The key is to have him come in and explode against the oppositions 2nd team.

Still if you aren't going to start Bradley at center, I'd just as soon see Jamison starting.