View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #13
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome steal of a game. To be no-hit through 6, (a perfect game minus the plunk of Vlad), and come away with a win is pretty nice.

As far as my feelings about the game, I hate seeing Feliz pitching 93 MPH instead of throwing 100 in his new 8th inning role. Bring the heat young man. Cruz was obviously a stud but also give Young some props for getting that first hit in the 9th. That set the tone and put the tying run in scoring position immediately. I hope this new Hamilton doesn't just mean that he strikes out on a 2-2 count instead of an 0-2 count.

OT - We now officially have the Rally Amputee to combat the Rally Monkey. Those of you that watched the game know what I am talking about. For those of you that didn't get to see:

1-0 baby...