View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 10:25 PM   #37
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Just in case there are those that are immediately penciling in this game as a loss, Harrison beat Felix last year so the mighty one can fall to Matt's dominance.

Good game by Lewis but I was discouraged to see his line regarding walks vs Ks. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue.

I have been hard on him but it is mainly because I know how good he CAN be. With that said, Hamilton had a couple of productive at bats today. The first was getting the big inning started with a walk and the second was a nice double for an RBI, (his FIRST hit of the year).

Nice to see some other guys get their average up above their weight. If not for the White Sox we would have been the worst hitting team in the league coming into this game so nice to see some of it turn around. In all likelihood tomorrow we will return to the team we saw yesterday as opposed to this version, but here is hoping we can beat the King.

Good win... 2-2.