View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:If you liberals want your daily fix of Bad news here is a link

Quote:
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
Dr you're crazy! Yes I hate Bush, and no I don't support him what so ever. That doesnt make me a coward. I'm not running away from anything, so for you to call me a coward makes no sense. 49% of america didn't want Bush and I'm almost certain 50% of those millions feel the same way I do. Therefore your calling a majority of this countries population cowards.
Do not hide your cowardice behind the good citizens of this country. They support the US even while being disappointed in its leadership. You however, very cowardly hate your country. It is not something I will debate as it is so painfully evident in your posting. I supported Clintoon by prayer and action when he was our President even though I did not want him to be the President. As I said to you earlier....if you want a better President...support the one you have. Clintoon did many things well and many things horribly (opinion). You however, fail to supprot your country and its President. To argue that fact is meaningless and everyone here will immediately see right through it.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote