View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 05:26 PM   #164
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Noob, you need to take a page from Van Exel's book and shoot 3's as free throws. Then it's allll sexy!
Haha, that's hilarious. Shooting 3's has basically replaced FT's nowadays in 21, must be why Nick shot that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
If you can hit 15 in a row, you can hit 30 in a row, and if you can hit 30 in a row, you can probably hit 50. In a gym, with a good ball, on a good rim, with a good form, without the pressure... A lot of hobby baller could do well. I could probably reach 30-40, in a couple of days max, i'm a good amateur shooter though. I tried only once for a half hour, i hit 14 in a row, outside, with a slippery, scuffed ball. But this incredibly awesome man, doing this on the biggest freakin' stage of the basketball world, in front of thousends, (millions), hitting several clutch ones in the proccess... That's the big thing i guess. Anyway, 1-0!!!!!

Yeah, its one thing to go to the gym and shoot FT's for an hour and then get a rhythm and make 40-50 in a row. Its another thing to go out, night after night, take the ball to the basket, get smacked hard, hit the ground hard, get up, step to the free throw line, lights blaring at you, camera's snapping, people screaming and waving, while sweat runs down you face and moistens your hands, and to calmly sink both free throws, nothing but net. Not once, not 5 times, but 35 trips in a row.

Last edited by tcat075; 04-19-2010 at 05:27 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote