View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #180
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Watch Dirk catching the ball at the ellbow and immediatly getting an ellbow hard in his back pushing him offbalance. That has to be a foul every single time...

If you touch a guard with the ball near there like that its always a clear foul. So why not with Dirk?
Yup, I see that a lot. Dirk trying to balance on one foot. At least they refs aren't stupid enough to call traveling when that happens.

I mean, its not that he doesn't always get that call, its that he NEVER gets that call. Physical play is OK by me, but when they're calling something a foul on one end against us when Melo posts up, and not when Dirk...that's when stuff like that really pisses me off. Its just because Melo is 6'8" and generally faces his opponent.

Last edited by tcat075; 04-20-2010 at 04:50 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote