View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 01:13 AM   #13
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Old baseball glove for a slit? I'm not getting it. An old baseball glove is a thing of beauty, highly prized and guarded by he who is happy to own it.

And for the record, she wasn't in prison. Sounds like she was in county jail for a little while. Honestly, who among us hasn't served a little stint?
Hahaha... Fair enough... Sorry I degraded the worn-in ageless baseball mit! But to be perfectly honest, don't you see the similarities:

The ball in the glove here even helps add to the resemblance!!!

Now I know this particular pic is missing the ball affect, but there are other google searches on the web that would find the pics including them, (oh yeah, don't click if you are under 37 years old or at work - 37 because that is how old you must be for your eyes to handle the stress of this photo)!!!

Edit... Oh, and for the record, I have never been to jail and have only had one ticket, (two if you count the one I received when I was 16 for not wearing a seatbelt AS A FING PASSENGER)!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 06-27-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote