View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 01:48 AM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Hahaha... Fair enough... Sorry I degraded the worn-in ageless baseball mit! But to be perfectly honest, don't you see the similarities:

The ball in the glove here even helps add to the resemblance!!!

Now I know this particular pic is missing the ball affect, but there are other google searches on the web that would find the pics including them, (oh yeah, don't click if you are under 37 years old or at work - 37 because that is how old you must be for your eyes to handle the stress of this photo)!!!

Edit... Oh, and for the record, I have never been to jail and have only had one ticket, (two if you count the one I received when I was 16 for not wearing a seatbelt AS A FING PASSENGER)!
I can't see the mitt in the second one. All I see is a cooze. Is it my browser?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote