View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #9
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
the only two options are kurt warner and drew brees and kurt warner has boldin and fitzgerald to throw too so i go with brees. did someone honestly say kerry collins???

the rest of my list would be

3. rivers
4. romo
5. eli manning
I said Kerry Collins because of what he's done in managing the team. Yes they have a running game but for as long as I've paid attention to football, I never understood why people kept Collins around the past few years. Any time he was in there, he was a turnover machine and made terrible decisions. It's clicked this year and he's won them games off of his performance alone.