View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:16 PM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I can see the basis for the W-L record playing into account for the QB performance. I like Brees and what he's done, he's been a great producer for a while. The defense definitely gives a chance for him to produce the numbers he can...but that's no knock on Brees though, he's still gotta complete the passes. I think the fact that Bush is elusive and a hybrid RB/WR works for Brees.

Eli has gotten wins, and yeah they are the champs, but like I said...his numbers have gotten better compared to last year. You can acknowledge they are the champs and etc, but you can't knock the numbers down either. The TDs will be on par or better than last year. Unless he totally drops off, the interceptions are going to be WAY down. A lot less fumbles, and not getting sacked as much. He's been great for the year.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 11-25-2008 at 11:18 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote