View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:42 PM   #24
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
And if Brees tops Marino's season yardage record?
Depends on if Cassell can get them to the playoffs or not...highly doubtful for the Saints to get there. I know the numbers could be seen as ho-hum...especially compared to Brees but for the guy to come out and take the place of Brady and try to get a feel for it on the fly, it's impressive. Riding the bench for 3 years and taking over for one of the greatest QBs of all-time, it's a great story. He's getting better and better as the season is going on.

My rankings can clearly change based on how they finish up and how their teams do. I think they're bunched together closely to where they can still move around.