View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #41
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
that's true. I/We are not anywhere near getting engaged status yet.

I am not wasting my time with her, i do think she is the one. I just want us to both enjoy dating and let things happen. Eventually things will happen, but why rush it.
Well, that's a pretty laid back perspective, I guess. Myself, I don't trust "eventually" on it's own, and without knowing that she and I were both looking at the dating relationship with marriage in mind, I wouldn't have known if time and money were going into something that wouldn't last. Once I did know that I wanted to be with her the rest of our lives, I didn't take any chances. I bought the diamond and we made commitments.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote