View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 10:44 PM   #51
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I will say that both Wes and THJ were/are asked to do more than their games permitted. When Jordan reneged, the weight of the team fell heavily on Wes and Parsons. Mavs shoulda backed out of that contract promise because it no longer made sense.

And THJ isn't a third option.

I feel this goes in some ways for Powell as well. He didn't sign himself to that contract extension...we did.

So as much fun as it is to pick on these guys we must realize the fault truly lies with the FO.

Stop overpaying for limited talent. Or only do that if you already have a championship team established.
I think 99% of MFFL realize that it's the FO and Captain Crypto.

That said. If you ask THJ, he would tell you he's absolutely a 3rd option. Same for Cuban even though the first thing he said this offseason was that we need another creator.

I don't have a problem picking on these players and the FO

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote