View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 10:35 PM   #26
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ill add to the toxicity.

Negative:

Cuban just will not fire Jidd. He will have to miss the playoffs this year and maybe have a poor start to next year, BEST case scenario. So go ahead and get that as far out of your mind as Luka ever playing good defense.

Luka and Kyrie on the same team won't work because defensively its a nightmare. Luka is slow as fuck and Kyrie is small. Even with the best defensive coach that ever walked the planet, this team wouldnt break the top half in defense.
Luka has unparalleled ability to anticipate and think ahead of defenses and it puzzles me that he can't use that as a tool on the other end of the court to even resemble a decent defender.

Cuban is a huge problem, Kidd is his problem and no one will speak with their dollars. People still go to the games, people still buy gear etc.

Positive:

Lively is the only guy with promise. We know what every single other player has and where their ceiling is...even Luka. I wouldnt have dare asked for more than what Lively has been able to do thus far.

We have some pieces we could move around but they're all guys that either the FO loves or they're Kidd crutches.

Overall :

Id like to see Luka get a ring in Dallas and be another Dirk, but 1 wasnt enough for a guy at that level. It was sad that he only got 1. I dont think Luka sticks around while the FO fumbles around with the roster, getting lapped while we try to shift and upgrade to roster building trends around the league. Dirk somehow did stick it out, through thick and thin. Luka has passion ,but hes not proven to be built like Dirk.

I actually like Kyrie, but we need too many pieces added if we want to win with Luka and Kyrie. If I had to choose between those 2, it would obviously be Luka. I think we do have to move one of them because neither play defense well enough to cover the other. Oddly enough id be fine with trading Kyrie and I would be ok with trading Luka as well if we got a killer package. I never thought id say that with any conviction but... im tired Boss! We are chocolate fucked if we dont make a good move or 2 at TDL. Mark it down.

The realistic and likely path, will be to add a cpl random guys mid season and just watch the outdated roster build flounder to an early exit if we even get in the POs.

The hard thing to do is trade either Kyrie in a package, or blow it up and trade Luka in a massive package and go full on OKC with this POS.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote