View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 04:39 PM   #32
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoDeep3
Sorry Charlie, but you didn't own squat.

It is pretty common knowledge that Marion harasses Dirk, and plays better defense against him than most NBA players.

That may have gone unnoticed by you. I can't speak to your awareness of this issue.

But your stats are meaningless when we only need to look to last year's play-offs against the Suns to see how Marion handled the Uberkind.
Sorry, but I'm afraid you were thoroughly owned by Arne in this one. Marion hasn't given Dirk any problems since the regular season last year. Dirk didn't have any kind of problems with him in the 2nd round, and has had even less trouble with him this season.

Quote:
I also don't put a lot of stock in stats that are not W's and L's.

That is the only stat which has significance. Especially in the play-offs.

Did you win the game?

Did you win the series?

Did you win your division?

Did you win the title?

Those are the only stats that matter.

It don't mean a thing if you didn't get the ring.
This kind of simplistic bullshit is the reason I hate most sports fans.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote