View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 01:08 PM   #41
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Made you watch it? You were given a gift, sir! When I took an intro to film class (well after I had started to take film seriously, but you had to take it to take other classes), the first day of class, we watched Citizen Kane. I had already seen it, but I was still excited. Everyone was bitching because we didn't get to leave early on the first day. I just sat there with a big smile on my face.
I watched Citizen Kane in a freshman film class as well.

It and Harold and Maude ended up being pretty much the only films worth anything (IMO). We also took in Ed Wood (beating), some fourway documentary about Lion Tamers, a gardner, hairless moles and something else, Flash Gordon (the one from the 30's), and Lone Star.

Oh, and we had to write a 20 page paper on one scene from Chinatown...

And of course the incredible beating that is Rocky Horror Picture Show......

Man I hated that class!

Sorry for the hijack.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 06-15-2006 at 01:09 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote