Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 12:25 AM   #719
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I can't believe I've personally become this polarized, but the honest truth is I don't want anyone in my life who votes for Trump. The man is a fraud who is beholden to foreign influence and far right nationalism to stay afloat. He is only possible in a system that disproportionately gives voting power to minority rural populations at the expense of the majority. I don't care if you try to justify your choice by stating that your issue is taxes, abortion, or regulation, if you're willing to ignore the rest of his conduct for some combination of those, YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON.
Bravo 👏