View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 07:42 PM   #60
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
I don't mind people reminding us the Mavs aren't a lock to win the title. I do mind the fear-of-failure attitute though.
exactly. Look guys if you cant be happy when your team is dominating what the hell is the point of being a fan? I may be the type of jackass fan that everyone hates but you best believe that im letting all of my spurs and rocket fan friends here about it now. the spurs fans certainly let me hear it when they were better than the mavs. If your not gonna be happy when your team is dominating and instead just worry about what might happens if, you might as well go do something more productive than watch sports anyway.

This is more of a philosophical thing than sports related but their is a lyric in a gospel song that says "i wont borrow from its(tommorows) sunshine for its clouds may turn to grey." Well if you arent supposed to borrow the happiness from tommorow, you dang sure dont need to borrow from its sadness because that sadness might never get here.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote