View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #24
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Hands of stone? Man, I haven't read that anywhere. I have read a lot of positive on the guy. He simply hasn't had a QB to throw the ball to him. He may not be a number 1 but we wouldn't be paying him #1 money in the first place. Hopefully our future number 1 is getting ready for the combine.
yeah, i live in Bear Country so often end up stuck watching 'da bears'... maybe hands of stone is too harsh, but he drops plenty of balls. one you might have seen this past year was against the cowboys when he was all alone near the end of the first half i think and dropped what would have been a sure touchdown. he's definitely a deep threat and for all his shortcomings, rex is pretty good at heaving it up for the long ball. but with that said i don't think Berrian is a number 1 receiver.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote