View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #46
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
Why don't you come out and say what you REALLY want to say???? Yea, I'm Asian and I majored in Electrical Engineering, not history. Yea, I didn't really study history or arts in school.

So which is it: you despise Asians for being too good at math or you got kicked out of kung fu school as a kid? Why don't you stop hiding and say what you really think? Why do you think the PSAT scores used to double the Verbal score, but not the Math? Why do you think the NAACP lobbied to have the Math doubled for only some minorities but not Asians??? HMM????? ..........Or am I mistakenly reading your response as only being able to be interpreted in one of two idiotic ways?

But that paranoia is genuinely beside the point. What about JFK's childhood and early political career did you learn in school?
Only idiot is your post talking about talking about Asians. What does Asians have to do with racist jokes about blacks? Silly dude, get back to your books. As of matter of fact what does NAACP have to do with these racist jokes here? Yes, you have decided to interpret in two idiotic ways. So, is it now about the Asians? If so, who made the joke and show me the post? Or are you offended that I am offended about the black jokes? These are all logical questions.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote