View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 09:19 AM   #146
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The absolute WORST movie you've ever seen.

Guys alot of the movies yall are talking about either have a particular audience or redeem some small value by being so bad they are funny. The CUBE guys it was HORRIBLE not funny no possible audience just horrible. LXG was cute for what it was. Any movie that combines all those great literary characters is not the worst all time. A knights tale was pretty good. I heart huckabees isnt very good either. Had high expectations for it and it did not live up. not all time bad but me and my date were sitting there saying how can this many good actors make this bad of a movie.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote