View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:15 AM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs' defense improved, but still has holes

Look, say what you want about Rosen--and I'm not saying if I agree or disagree with what he said in this piece--but I think it's safe to say that he gives a deeper analysis of the game than any other writer I've seen. Do you ever hear anyone else talking about such nuances of defense, for example?

I'm not all that up on Rosen's background. Was he a coach? My impression has always been that he is very connected to high-placed scouts. Whatever he has said about the Mavs, it has always been my guess that he got those things from people who were paid to watch the Mavs (and other teams).

I don't at all find him worthless. In fact, I find him very valuable. I can get past whatever bias he may have against the Mavs, and find something useful. (In many cases, more useful than I can find anywhere else.)
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote