View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 09:19 AM   #52
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This team is bankrupt of 2 way players. You want defense, well we have guys that are supposed to be able to play it. You want offense, well we have 2 guys who can dribble the basketball. Wood can't even get the minutes he deserves.

If we make it past TDL with no moves, this FO is incompetent. Luka knows we are capped. I bet thats why he gives up. Aside from Dinwiddie and wood no one can do anything.

Kidd and Co. Haven't adjusted our offense but it's hard to do with Dfs and Bullock in the main lineup.

Idc that Green didn't standout, he has an excuse, Bullock, Thj and Dfs have been around far too long to have excuses.
If Wood doesn't start when he gets healthy, then I think I might be done watching this year. The incompetence is too much.

And the Green stuff still perplexes me. What excuse does he have not to play hot potato with the ball? He is a kid that is still playing in the toy box with the adults. I love his energy, but I don't get an ounce of BBIQ when it's really needed. Hitting a wide open three is wonderful...now try shooting the f'in ball when a defender is on you. He simply won't. It's maddening.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote