View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 07:07 PM   #63
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Hot take: I don't think it's DFS and Bullock. It's team defense that is just totally broken.

When we start McGee, the defense just flounders because he's always out of position and that is the anchor of the entire defense. Teams get comfortable and play with confidence for the rest of the game.
When we start Powell, we also suck because he's just not a defense 5.

I can't name a single player who is good at defense right now. That's what a broken team defense looks like.
Ok, but it is very much also Dfs and Bullock. They aren't scoring and they can't stay in front of quicks.

I completely agree that McGee is lost ans late to recover etc. He especially and DP starting for this group have failed. Problem is, we have no other options aside from Wood. However, we know that Kidd will next try Maxi instead of Wood.

The idea that we should be shoe-horning DP and McGee to start and set a tone is cool on paper, but its 100% not working. We need to trade for guys that work in this system, or just fn go energy and offense. We aren't stopping or even slowing down other teams.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote