View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 07:29 AM   #1456
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
All the problems this team has, and your gun is pointed at Josh Green? Lol
Not Josh fault Mavs blew the draft. I think it's funny on a fan forum that people act like we must make constructive arguments as if we have control over the future maneuvers of the team. It's called venting... Luka's Mavs career was likely determined by the inflection point that was the 2020 draft. We have several players that went after him that are growing into 20 ppg scorers and we collectively act like Josh is a child learning to take his first steps when he scores 10 points in a game. Pointing my guns at front office. They knew from 2018 what they had and haven't done a thing to add the pieces necessary to grow a core to the championship. Problem is there isn't a thing they can do about it now as there is basically no hope in the foreseeable future other than Luka having a post season for the ages where he averages 45 ppg and wills the team to the finals. Desmond Bane who many in the local sports radio media were almost certain the Mavs were going to take as he was right there in the FO back yard has grown into a borderline all star player in his 3rd season at 25 ppg on a team that has a 30 ppg scorer in Ja. The Luka/Bane combo would have been even better than the Ja/Bane which is the best backcourt combo in league already. Venting.. I will leave it for you smart people to come up with a solution and then ensure the FO listens to the collective wisdom of this board.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote