View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 06:38 PM   #29
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Give me a break, you know what I meant. You've been around long enough to know if it's not Brunson, certain people love to bring up past drafts, and not keeping the 2011 team together, blah blah blah but then jack shit for solutions to improve the team NOW. But whatever.
OK, I'll play the solutions game. I'm all about how to utilize what we have.

Well we have what I believe to be a third guy sitting in the G league destroying it. And the comps all summer was Jordan Poole who got 22 mpg with the Warriors his rookie year. If they weren't planning on playing him, then why give up two future seconds to get him? Those aren't assets you should just be throwing away when you have so little young talent you're actually developing.

I mean, DFS and Bullock have basically been awful to start the season. I'd even say THJ has been better than Bullock which is not good. Playing a young hungry guy would take the edge off their backs, and it would be something fresh and new. And it sets you up for the future. Yes, it might cost you a few games, but the payoff is big.

But this idea that Hardy is just years away is a total waste IMO. 0 NBA minutes means 0 real development. I really hope the G league stuff is helping, but he needs to be on the court. We made that mistake with Green his rookie year, and that hurt his development IMO.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote