View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 08:13 PM   #31
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
OK, I'll play the solutions game. I'm all about how to utilize what we have.

Well we have what I believe to be a third guy sitting in the G league destroying it. And the comps all summer was Jordan Poole who got 22 mpg with the Warriors his rookie year. If they weren't planning on playing him, then why give up two future seconds to get him? Those aren't assets you should just be throwing away when you have so little young talent you're actually developing.

I mean, DFS and Bullock have basically been awful to start the season. I'd even say THJ has been better than Bullock which is not good. Playing a young hungry guy would take the edge off their backs, and it would be something fresh and new. And it sets you up for the future. Yes, it might cost you a few games, but the payoff is big.

But this idea that Hardy is just years away is a total waste IMO. 0 NBA minutes means 0 real development. I really hope the G league stuff is helping, but he needs to be on the court. We made that mistake with Green his rookie year, and that hurt his development IMO.
Yup. I'm on board here too. I'd definitely be looking to get Hardy back up and playing a set amount of minutes by christmas time. Give him a cpl mkre weeks to keep working and building confidence. Green has worked himaelf into a spot in the rotation and Harsy also needs that chance. He has a more polished offensive tool set and just needs to bring the hustle that Green has and improve his D.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote