View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 08:32 PM   #1464
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea. I'm no scout by any means but I know wtf I'm looking at when I watch a player play almost every game. Bane was always going to be successful because his defense was solid and his shot form was pure. He was always confident and took on PG duties for a span at TCU when we lost our main playmaker for a bit.

I'm not saying Josh isn't on his way to being a borderline all-star one day or won't surpass Bane at some point but Bane starting next to Luka was a no brainer out of the box ready to cook meal served up on a platter.

It is what it is, we missed on him and hopefully just have a delayed success in Green. I'm not pining over the loss, but defending the position I had when Bane declared for the draft that if he makes it to 18 we would be lucky.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote