View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 11:46 AM   #1635
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Once again, I’m not in the business of trying to emulate teams with rare talent. You can defend all you want but if you lack scorers and shooters you are doomed. It’s like those teams trying to emulate the Patriots....sure I’d love to emulate them but good luck finding another Brady and Bellicheat.
I have no desire to emulate the warriors but we have Luka and kp. There is a very real chance luka is THE best player in the world for the majority of his prime. We have special talent too. That should ensure offense, as long as we surround them with competent shooters.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote