Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:32 PM   #2124
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman314125 View Post
I knew I saw that somewhere on the thread. Nice work man. I would love to have the next KAT if the numbers translate. Oh and I bet Jackson Jr will be wayyyyyyyy better than Zach Collins.
I originally compared him to Towns just to illustrate that MPG in college doesn’t say too much about how a player projects to perform in the pros, but the more I looked at their stats, the more I noticed they had basically the same production in college.

I’m skeptical that JJJ ends up as good as KAT on overall offense, but he’ll be light years better on defense. He’s right up there with Mikal and Mo as one of the best defenders in the draft. And 40% shooting from beyond the arc gives him the potential to be something we haven’t really seen in the league yet: a rim-protecting stretch-5... A unicorn.

Not sure who brought up Zach Collins, but he can’t hold Jaren Jackson Jr’s jock.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-11-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote