View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 09:56 PM   #32
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:I have to say that any trade is useless...

Quote:
The coffee was a metaphor. It symbolized doing something way below the capabilities of Jamison. Anyway, let's agree to disagree on this one. I would welcome people standing up for themselves while you would rather have harmony. In my mind, a major reason Walker is starting instead of Jamison is that Walker would have probably raised a stink about coming off the bench. Jamison, as it played out, was the "good" guy and agreed to follow Nellie's wishes. Can you imagine Walker's displeasure at being traded from being a starter in Boston to someone off the bench?
Don't get me wrong, it's fine for Jamison to express his feelings to Nellie. To go public and bitch about it is an entirely different matter. And supposedly he didn't express any reservations to Nellie when he had the chance.

And as far as jamison and walker, I definitely think that Jamison has the better personality of the 2 to deal with coming off the bench. Takes a lot more maturity to handle that. But I also feel like that Jamison is the more exposive scorer of the two and better suited in that aspect than walker. While walker has better all around skills. It's conviently nice for the Mavs that the two reasons coincide so well.