Thread: Pin Drop
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #13
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Sure, but that's not what this thread is about...

(but then again, it's hard to stay "on topic" when you're not really sure what the topic is... Did France do anything to warrant this discussion, or did 92bDad just choose to single them out because he's too coked-up to realize they're NOT RELEVANT to America in 2008?)
It wasn't really political, until it went in the French direction.

It was a cool glorifying of what veterans have done (if you looked at it that way).

It was a bit of humor (if you looked at it that way).

It was Political when you pushed it that way........I don't really see what difference it makes. Personally, I'd probably have put it in the lounge -- but being a vet, I like having my ego stroked every now and again, and I see lots of humor in it.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote